Portable Gas Analyzer for quality control of modified atmosphere packages (MAP).
- NEW long lasting Ceramic solid state O2 sensor
- O2 or combined O2/CO2 measurements
- Data collection/transfer via WiFi
- 3 years warranty on a solid state sensor
- 1 year warranty on an electrochemical sensor
NEW! Our best selling Dansensor CheckPoint 3 is now available with an electrochemical sensor! The NEW electrochemical sensor is designed for food applications including applications with a high concentration of Oxygen in the headspace.
Food applications the Dansensor CheckPoint 3 EC is designed for:
- Bread (treated with alchohol)
- Fermented products
- Fish (smoked)
- Fresh pasta
- Red and smoked meat
With Dansensor® CheckPoint 3 CO2 and O2 levels can quickly be checked for Modified Atmosphere Packages in all shapes and sizes. The handheld gas analyzer is easy to use, fast at processing data, and uses an optical sensor to provide the highest level of accuracy among similar products. This is an efficient way of improving MAP quality control.
Users of Dansensor CheckPoint 3 furthermore enjoy features and benefits, including:
- Improved process efficiency
- Low cost of ownership
- No need for daily 20,9 % calibration