A new smart way of mixing MAP gas in your Modified Atmosphere Packaging production.
- Innovative touchscreen, which is easy to set up and use
- Enhanced traceability options
- Low risk of operator errors
The Dansensor® MAP Mix Provectus gas blending system provides a smarter way to mix MAP gas. Relying on an innovative mixing principle, the Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus provides advanced reliability and sets new standards for user-friendliness, compared to similar products on the market. It constantly notifies operators with vital information such as the current gas flow, total gas consumption and actual MAP gas mix.
Additional benefits with the Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus:
- Full integration with Dansensor® MAP Check 3
- Options for mixing 2-3 gases, including O2, N2, CO2, and Ar
- Data logging of gas consumption, date, time and gas mix
Ensure a consistently good Modified Atmosphere Packaging quality with headspace analysis.
- Options for both O2 and CO2/O2 analysis
- Automatic data logging
- Easy operation with a 5” color display touchscreen
- Simple data transfer with CheckMate PC Software
- Small sample volume requirements from 3 ml
Headspace gas analysis is an important part of quality control for MAP products. Accurately measuring the headspace gas levels contributes to ensure a repeatedly high Modified Atmosphere Packaging quality and with Dansensor® CheckMate 3, our benchtop analyzer for O2 and CO2, operators can tell at a glance whether the gas composition meets the required levels.